[CES 2013] Point-and-shoot cameras have been popular for years due to their portability and quality of photos and videos they can produce. Sure, they’re nowhere near the quality of DSLRs, but considering they can be thrown into a backpack, purse and even your jean pockets, the tradeoff is definitely worth it. But Panasonic is introducing a new point-and-shoot camera the company is calling “the perfect camera for any situation.”
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS30 features a 20x Optical Zoom, 60p Full HD video recording and WiFi connectivity that introduces a number of ways to use your camera beyond just sharing your photos onto Facebook. Sure – you’ll be able to upload your photos and videos online without needing to connect to a computer, but you’ll also be able to wirelessly connect your LUMIX DMC-ZS30 to your smartphone, allowing you to take pictures from the camera remotely.
LUMIX DMC-ZS30 owners also won’t need to worry about filling up the camera’s storage as you’ll be able to send photos and videos to the cloud with its LUMIX Club Cloud Sync service. Exactly how much cloud storage will be available is unknown at this time, but we’re hoping Panasonic offers an infinite amount of storage, although we doubt that will be the case.
Panasonic’s LUMIX DMC-ZS30 will be available at the end of March and be available in black and silver. Unfortunately, no price was announced at this time for the DMC-ZS30.
Next Story: Eric Schmidt Arrives In North Korea
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2013-01-08: Panasonic Reveals New ToughPads With Choice Of Android, Windows 8 OSes
- 2013-01-08: Panasonic HX-WA03 Camcorder Toughs It Out
- 2013-01-08: Panasonic Ultra HD Windows 8 Tablet
- 2013-01-07: Panasonic Reveals New Blu-ray Players, Media Streamers At CES
- 2013-01-07: Panasonic RP-BTGS10 Uses Your Skull To Listen To Music Via Bluetooth-enabled Devices