[CES 2013] Walking around with your phone without having a backup battery pack, or at least your charger, isn’t considered the best idea these days seeing how much we all depend on our devices for everything. We can play games, chat with our friends and watch streaming video, which all sucks up energy from our phones like you wouldn’t believe. PowerSkin is a company that manufacturers cases that include batteries and external battery packs, and for CES this year, they’ve improved a number of their products.
PowerSkin is introducing two new cases with battery packs included inside of them. The first is called PowerSkin Pro and it features a soft-touch, hard plastic shell that packs a 2000 mAh battery and LED indicator lights in the front to give the ability to quickly glance at how much battery you have without needing to manipulate your phone.
The second battery case is for the iPhone 5 and features a new ultra-thin angular shape that feels comfortable while holding your phone in your hand. It features a 1500 mAh battery, an off / on switch that allows you to activate charging when you need it most and an LED battery level indicator.
The last product PowerSkin is unveiling at CES is its PowerSkin Hybrid Battery Charger which is a small battery pack that has 2000 mAh of juice inside of it. It features small, flexible suction cups that can be used to stick on your mobile device and comes with a number of connectors including micro-USB, Apple’s 30-pin connector and Lightning Connector.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo