After a Samsung executive confirmed the existence of an 8-inch Galaxy Note, numerous images were leaked here and there, raising more questions than answers. Adding to the rumor is what appears to be the pricing details of the tablet. The folks over at Mobile Geeks are saying that the mysterious Galaxy Note 8 will be priced at 391.99 euros. The claim was also supported by a listing of a Galaxy Note 8 on Staples which is priced at 391.99 euros. According to the stock information, the device will be available on February 19th.
The listing also includes the specs of the Galaxy Note 8 – a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. On the other hand, Sammobile is reporting that the tablet will be powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM and 16 to 32GB of internal storage. It will also reportedly include a 4600 mAh battery, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-06-12: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-04-12: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 And Galaxy S4 Gets 100% Recyclable Retail Boxes
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Available On April 11 For $399.99
- 2013-03-03: Black Galaxy Note 8.0 Coming
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month