When Samsung and Verizon partnered up to provide the FiOS TV application onto Samsung 2011 and 2012 Smart TVs and Smart Blu-ray players, a modest collection of 26 live FiOS TV channels were made available. As impressive as it is to be able to watch FiOS TV on your Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-Ray players without needing an additional set-top-box, 26 channels limits the amount of content FiOS subscribers can view on their Samsung devices.
It’s a good thing Samsung and FiOS are announcing today the amount of channels available on their FiOS TV application has now more than tripled as a total of 75 live channels are now available.
The expanded channel lineup now includes such notable channels as CNN, Comedy Central, Disney, Fox Business, HBO, TBS and MTV to name a few. Of course, in order to watch these channels through the FiOS TV application, you’ll need to be a current subscriber to FiOS and these channels.
In addition to the 75 live channels, FiOS subscribers who have a compatible Samsung Smart TV or Smart Blu-ray player can also view more than 25,000 FlexView on-demand movies and TV shows directly from those devices.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: Samsung, smart tv, Verizon, verizon fios,