When Samsung and Verizon partnered up to provide the FiOS TV application onto Samsung 2011 and 2012 Smart TVs and Smart Blu-ray players, a modest collection of 26 live FiOS TV channels were made available. As impressive as it is to be able to watch FiOS TV on your Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-Ray players without needing an additional set-top-box, 26 channels limits the amount of content FiOS subscribers can view on their Samsung devices.
It’s a good thing Samsung and FiOS are announcing today the amount of channels available on their FiOS TV application has now more than tripled as a total of 75 live channels are now available.
The expanded channel lineup now includes such notable channels as CNN, Comedy Central, Disney, Fox Business, HBO, TBS and MTV to name a few. Of course, in order to watch these channels through the FiOS TV application, you’ll need to be a current subscriber to FiOS and these channels.
In addition to the 75 live channels, FiOS subscribers who have a compatible Samsung Smart TV or Smart Blu-ray player can also view more than 25,000 FlexView on-demand movies and TV shows directly from those devices.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-15 Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11 Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06 Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features