[CES 2013] Not to be outdone with Optrix’s XD5 iPhone case, Houston-based mobile accessories maker, Seidio, is introducing its own sturdy yet nifty case for Apple’s flagship iPhone in Las Vegas today. The company’s OBEX case offers unbeatable and extreme protection against everyday dust, water, snow, mud, and other liquids. Seidio says that its case has just passed the IP68 rating, which means that it is certified to be dust-resistant and water-proof. It has also passed the MIL-STD-810G U.S. Military standards test, which evaluates the case from 4-feet drops from a variety of angles.
OBEX uses a two-stage protection system to ensure that it is tightly sealed and safe. Its anti-reflection glass does not interfere with the iPhone 5′s lenses and the screen protector won’t leave behind marks. Also, the case does not impede radio signals or Bluetooth, just in case you are wondering. There’s also an optional locking holster combo. The OBEX retails for $79.95 while the OBEX Combo retails for $89.95.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: case, iPhone 5,