Sometime in the middle of last month, the Sony C530X (otherwise known as the C5303 as well), which carries the code name HuaShan, was seen in an AnTuTu benchmark, where it was revealed to the world that the HuaShan will carry a 1.7GHz processor after picking up a not half bad score of 16,133 in the benchmark. Other than that, very little else was revealed concerning the smartphone, but its latest outing on GLBenchmark has lifted the curtain a wee bit more.
It seems that other numbers associated with the Sony C530X would also be the C5302 and C5306, where they will come armed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T chipset alongside a 1.7GHz dual-core processor and Adreno 320 graphics. Not only that, the latest benchmark also revealed that HuaShan will feature a 720 x 1280 display with on-screen touchscreen buttons. No Full HD display here, but it should do pretty well by any standards. Expect the HuaShan to ship with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, and we do hope to see it at CES next week.
Next Story: Skype For Windows Phone 8 2.1 Changes Detailed
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark