You know what they say – the old must go before the new will come, and the same can be said of the new and latest version of the Sony PlayStation Store, which has been bumped up to version 1.02. Thing is, the previous version not only looked better than the even older version (but of course, that would only make perfect sense), unfortunately, some have said that the performance is nothing short of awful. Good to know that Sony has just released another PlayStation Store update which will, keep your fingers crossed, make short work of whatever issues there were with the store prior.
After all, what do you have to lose? If you are interested in giving the new store a go, all you need to do is click on the PlayStation Store icon, and go ahead by installing the update that will bump you all the way up to version 1.02, which has been deemed to be a whole lot faster compared to its predecessor. Do be forewarned, the boot up process remains slow as normal.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2013-05-21: Sony Begins Testing Improved Video Streaming Service For PlayStation Store
- 2012-11-04: PS Store for PS3 revamped
- 2012-09-19: Sony announces PlayStation Store for PlayStation Mobile
- 2012-06-21: Sony's PlayStation Store taken down to comply with new South Korean law
- 2012-03-28: Sony removes Everybody’s Tennis from PlayStation Store