The new year ushers in new devices, and Sony has just unveiled a couple of press shots for two of their upcoming Xperia devices known as the Xperia Z Yuga and Xperia ZL Odin. These do seem to be lookers in their very own right. The larger sized Xperia Z smartphone as well as slimmer Xperia ZL will in all probability come with a 5” LCD display at Full HD 1080p resolution in order to keep up with the rest of the high end competition, in addition to a quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, accompanied by 2GB RAM and an Adreno 320 graphics processor.
Behind, you should be able to capture 13-megapixel images without missing a beat thanks to the Exmor RS sensor. At this point in time, folks living in the US are only able to pick up smartphones from Sony Mobile on AT&T, although international distribution of these handsets are more widespread. We do hope to get a hands-on after fighting off the crowd at Sony’s press conference at CES next week to bring you close up shots as well as a hands-on.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2013-07-31: Sony Xperia Z And Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware Updates
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-08: Sony Xperia Z Hands-on Review
- 2013-01-07: Sony Introduces Xperia Z With 1080p Reality Display, 13-megapixel Camera
- 2013-01-07: New Sony Xperia Z Photos Leaked Ahead Of CES 2013