Have you watched Wreck-It Ralph on the silver screens when it was released at the end of last year? I certainly enjoyed myself immensely, and it was rather sad to see Mario amiss, although there were plenty of other video game characters that brought back fond memories that made an appearance. Bad guys have feelings too, you know. Well, here is some bit of good news to perk up your week – or at least at the tail end side of things, where Disney has announced that Wreck-It Ralph will be available as a digital download and on streaming services a few weeks before the actual physical disc is released.
Already raking in $277 million and counting at the box office, Wreck-It Ralph is set to wreck more bank accounts when it arrives for home viewing in the form of digital downloads in the US this coming February 12th in HD and 3D on compatible services. As for the four disc Blu-ray 3D combo set, it will carry a $39.99 price point, and will ship on March 5th, accompanied by a two disc Blu-ray set at $31.99, as well as DVD and standard definition video on-demand versions.
Next Story: Larry The Vomiting Robot
- 2014-04-01: Nintendo 3DS XL Gets Disney Magical World Edition
- 2014-03-03: Disney And Dish Arrive At A TV Distribution Deal
- 2014-02-25: Disney Movies Anywhere iOS App Offers Easy Access To All Movies
- 2013-12-24: Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Joins Walt Disney's Board
- 2013-12-05: Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service