If you’re an Xbox 360 owner who moved to another country before today, you probably went through an awful time trying to have your account migrated to your new country of origins, which probably ended in you just giving up and creating a new account altogether. From now on, migrating your Xbox Live account to another region will be as easy as blowing your nose. Well, maybe not that easy, but it’ll finally be possible now that Microsoft has rolled out support for region migration.
If you choose to change your region, first off, pack clean underwear, then immediately change your Xbox Live account information so you can take your “gamerscore, unlocked achievements, any Microsoft Points already in your account and any remaining time on your Gold membership” to that new region.
You should know not everything can be moved over to your new region which may include payment methods, certain content and some services.
Those of you who are planning to move to a new region should follow this link to read all of the rules on how to move your Xbox Live account. Then, once you’re ready for the account region migration process, follow this link. Oh – again, be sure to pack clean underwear.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular