After announcing the pricing and availability of the AT&T Unite LTE hotspot earlier today, the carrier also revealed a streaming and on-demand mobile television app called Mobile TV. The app is basically a new name for AT&T’s previous AT&T U-verse service, so expect a few changes here and there. AT&T has re-branded the service in hopes of improving its overall customer experience. But, it does come with a couple of natty updates. Mobile TV features an enhanced picture quality, especially on LTE.
Additionally, subscribers will now have their Mobile TV subscription billed directly to their AT&T account, making it more convenient to users. AT&T is also introducing a new pricing for the app, just around $9.99 a month, regardless of the type of smartphone used. For those looking for more, AT&T also has add-on packages available for $4.99. Urban Zone Pack features programming from BET. Playground TV Pack has shows that appeal to kids. Paquete en Español móvil has programming available from popular Hispanic networks.
Next Story: Verizon Droid DNA+ Could Be HTC M7 Relative
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2013-05-14: Watch ABC Live TV Streaming App Released For iOS
- 2013-05-13: ABC TV Live Stream App Reportedly Launching This Week
- 2013-03-19: ABC Developing Live-Streaming App Which You Can Watch Anywhere
- 2012-11-01: AT&T announces cloud-based photo and video sharing app
- 2011-11-08: AT&T launches VoIP app for making international calls