The BlackBerry Z10 has already been launched in the U.K. and Canada, but U.S. BlackBerry owners looking to upgrade their phone to the latest and greatest have been left out in the cold as no U.S. carrier has announced when the device will release on their network. The closest thing U.S. consumers have to a release date was T-Mobile’s announcement last week of a possible mid-March release for the Z10.
Thankfully, it looks as though U.S. BlackBerry consumers looking to pick up a BlackBerry Z10 sooner than later can start placing their orders right now as Solavei is announcing today they have the Z10 available for sale through its retail partner GSM Nation.
Solavei is a contract-free mobile carrier, which means you can expect to pay a premium cost of $999 if you decide you absolutely need to pick up the BlackBerry Z10 before it’s officially available through your carrier of choice. Seeing how the Z10 is currently available in Canada for $149 with a new two-year agreement, we can expect when the phone is available in the U.S., it should cost near that much as well.
Next Story: Canon EOS M Review
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-11-19: Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-07-15: BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Z10 With 5 Inch Display Rumored