The BlackBerry Z10 will be arriving over at AT&T in due time, which is why the model for that particular carrier has already paid a visit to the folks over at the FCC. Well, it seems that another BlackBerry Z10 has arrived at the FCC too, but this time around, it will be meant for Verizon Wireless, carrying the model number STL 100-4. While the STL 100-4 has gone over to the FCC for approval, this does not mean that a launch is about to happen in the near or even immediate future. After all, some of the roadblocks include low supplies as well as low demand.
Regardless, we do hope that with another variant of the BlackBerry Z10 arriving at the FCC, it will still be one step closer to a commercial roll out compared to being “available” just in a theoretical manner, being posted up on the company’s website without being physically available in stores. Are you looking forward to picking up the BlackBerry Z10 after being wowed by what was revealed during its launch event at the end of last month?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry Z10, FCC,
- Seen at: crackberry