The BlackBerry Z10 will be arriving over at AT&T in due time, which is why the model for that particular carrier has already paid a visit to the folks over at the FCC. Well, it seems that another BlackBerry Z10 has arrived at the FCC too, but this time around, it will be meant for Verizon Wireless, carrying the model number STL 100-4. While the STL 100-4 has gone over to the FCC for approval, this does not mean that a launch is about to happen in the near or even immediate future. After all, some of the roadblocks include low supplies as well as low demand.
Regardless, we do hope that with another variant of the BlackBerry Z10 arriving at the FCC, it will still be one step closer to a commercial roll out compared to being “available” just in a theoretical manner, being posted up on the company’s website without being physically available in stores. Are you looking forward to picking up the BlackBerry Z10 after being wowed by what was revealed during its launch event at the end of last month?
Next Story: LG Optimus G Pro Camera Samples Spotted
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2013-11-19: Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-07-15: BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Z10 With 5 Inch Display Rumored