Folks living in Japan do get some devices that will never see the light of day outside of the Land of the Rising Sun, and the Fujitsu F-Series phone is one of them, being the adulterer’s handset of choice since it allows you to be sneaky without getting found out if you’re careful enough. Well, here we are with another device that does seem to be firmly entrenched as a Japan-only device – the Fujitsu Arrows Tab Wi-Fi AR70B that will run on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
This new tablet will sport a 10.1” display that supports Full HD resolution at 1,920 x 1,200 pixels, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, with a quad-core 1.7GHz processor running underneath the hood. Not only that, it is one tough cookie, especially when you consider this particularly slim tablet is not only dust-proof, but waterproof as well. The 10,080mAh high-capacity battery is definitely something else altogether, and I believe you might be tempted to try to make your battery run out to boot. There is the “Style Switch (Sutairu Kirikae)” function that paves the way for little ones and the elderly to use the tablet in a jiffy, as it offers display options for the home screen.
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499