It seems in the past couple of months, Google has been thinking “What else can we map?” within its Google Maps application. We’re pretty sure they’ve already covered ever square inch of road in the world, which is probably why they turned to mapping the Grand Canyon last month. This month, Google looks to have caught football fever as they have successfully mapped their first football stadium, the Indianapolis Colts’ Lucas Oil Stadium.
The virtual-tour experience takes you through a number of areas of the stadium that would normally be inaccessible to the average joe like the playing field, locker rooms, entrance tunnels and observation suites. You’ll navigate your way through the different areas of the stadium just like you would with any Google Maps map.
Now if only Google could sit in every seat so ticket holders can get an idea of what their view would be during a game. The sooner Google gets on that, the sooner I’ll be buying tickets to sporting events as I would prefer to have the best seat in the house.RELATED
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- Follow: football, google maps,
- Seen at: google-latlong.blogspot.jp