After Disney purchased the rights to the Star Wars universe from Lucasfilm late last year, news of a new Star Wars being planned started coming out, with Star Wars: Episode 7 expected to be directed by JJ Abrams. Star Wars fans are understandably skeptical of the new film, but the inclusion of one actor may have single-handedly saved the film.
According to Latino Review reporter Umberto Gonzalez, Harrison Ford will be returning to reprise his role of Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars: Episode 7 film. The deal Harrison Ford has agreed to is reportedly “significant.”
Meanwhile, EW.com reporter Geoff Boucher claims Harrison Ford’s deal has yet to be completed and could be “week and perhaps months” before he is officially signed on to play Han Solo.
Either way, just hearing Harrison Ford is considering to play the role of Han Solo again will certainly have Star Wars fans jumping for joy. As soon as we hear concrete confirmation regarding Harrison Ford’s deal, we’ll be sure to report it.
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-08-28 Star Wars App For Apple TV Apparently Being Developed By Disney
- 2013-07-30 Disney Registers Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Domain Names
- 2013-05-10 Disney Will Turn Your Likeness Into A 3D Printed Stormtrooper Figurine
- 2013-05-07 EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06 EA Will Exclusively Develop Future Star Wars Games