The second-generation iPad Mini is expected to be released later this year with the addition of Apple’s Retina Display. No one knows when exactly Apple will unveil the next iPad Mini, but its rear shell may have recently been leaked online.
The possible leak comes to us from a Chinese forum thread called WeiPhone that shows the rear panel of the second-generation iPad Mini in a number of angles. The shell looks similar to the current iPad Mini’s, but judging by some of the angles, it looks as though the rear panel may be a tad thicker. The additional thickness could make sense when you consider the iPad Mini is expected to come with a Retina Display, although again, the added thickness could also be an optical illusion.
The back of this leaked iPad Mini shell also has a blue Apple logo in addition to the “iPad” words, although we believe the reason for this is due to the process most Apple devices go through in order to make their Apple logo and wording to become reflective.
Next Story: PS4 Will Allow Used Games To Be Playable
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2013-02-28: iFixit Deems Microsoft Surface Pro Least Repairable Tablet
- 2013-02-04: Next Generation iPad Mini To Get 324ppi?
- 2013-01-22: Apple Goes Lovey Dovey With Valentine’s Day Engraving Promotion For iPads
- 2013-01-14: Cellular iPad Mini And 4th Gen iPads Hitting China This Friday
- 2012-11-16: AT&T Announces iPad mini Availability