[MWC 2013] Sure, we have seen the official announcement of both the LG Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 sometime in the middle of last week, and not only that, leaks of the handsets also appeared before the “in-the-flesh” reveal that has happened at today’s LG press conference here in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain. Just to recap, both the LG Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 will be mid-range handsets, although they will cater to folks who want to harness the power of LTE connectivity at the area where the live in, without having to break the bank.
To refresh our memories, the LG Optimus F5 will of course, come with 4G LTE connectivity, although it will also carry a 4.3-inch IPS display, run on a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with a 2,150mAh battery to keep things going throughout the day. There will be Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, just in case you were wondering. As for the LG Optimus F7, this will be larger sized sibling of the Optimus F5, where it sports a 4.7-inch True HD IPS display that chugs along to a dual-core 1.5GHz processor. Shared specifications include 8GB ROM and a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. At least this puppy comes with a larger sized 2,540mAh battery that ought to see power users through the entire day at work. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is also its operating system, and users will be able to take advantage of features like QSlide and Live Zooming.
Next Story: LG Optimus Vu 2 Announced
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2013-03-03: LG Optimus G Pro Benchmarks
- 2013-03-02: LG Optimus G Pro Unboxing [HD Video]
- 2013-02-26: LG And Huawei Firefox OS Phones Spotted
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2013-02-25: LG Optimus G Pro Hands On review (International)