We do know that LG’s upcoming flagship device would be the LG Optimus G Pro, but so far, there has been no clear shots of it. Well, this time around things have changed, and apart from a full frontal shot of the LG Optimus G Pro, official specifications of it has been released! This will be a 5.5” model that would mean it is a larger sized variant of the LG Optimus G Pro that was released in Japan prior, and many folks tip the LG Optimus G Pro for an official unveiling at the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is happening later this month in Barcelona, Spain.
The LG Optimus G Pro will face stiff competition amidst the likes of the Sony Xperia Z, HTC M7 and the Galaxy S4 from Samsung, but it should be able to hold its ground with specifications such as a 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera, 2GB RAM, a 5.5″ Full HD IPS LCD screen, a quad-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon processor with LTE radio, 32GB of internal memory that can be further expanded via a microSD memory card slot, and a large 3,140mAh battery.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-02-05 LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16 LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10 LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-06-18 LG Optimus G Pro Sells One Million Units In South Korea
- 2013-05-10 LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T