Nintendo is always announcing new colors for its video game systems, especially its Nintendo 3DS. Just last month, Nintendo introduced a blue Nintendo 3DS bundled with a digital copy of Fire Emblem Awakening. The 3DS also has some cool Fire Emblem branding on it, which we’re sure fans of the popular RPG series were drooling over.
Two new Nintendo 3DS colors are being introduced today, but will only be available in Japan for the time being. If you’ve been looking for a 3DS to be covered in either Light Blue or Gloss Pink, then you’re in luck as those are the exact two colors Nintendo is announcing today. Both variations will come with double the space as a 4GB SD card will be included, instead of the standard 2GB SD card.
Both the Light Blue and Gloss Pink Nintendo 3DS will be available starting on March 20 for ¥15,000, which converts to around $163. No word yet from Nintendo if or when these two color variations would be making their way to the U.S., although we’re sure your nieces and nephews would absolutely love it if they did.
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2013-09-26: Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-09-16: Nintendo 'Very Aware' Of Feedback Regarding Wii U, 3DS Unified Accounts
- 2013-08-05: Nintendo 3DS Premium StreetPass Games Makes $4 Million In A Month
- 2013-07-18: Nintendo Showcasing Wii U, 3DS Games At San Diego Comic-Con
- 2013-05-01: Capcom Creates Mega Man Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL Case