We know Samsung is planning on releasing an 8-inch version of its Samsung Galaxy Note, which will act as a smaller version of its Galaxy Note 10.1. We’ve even seen some leaked photos of the Galaxy Note 8.0, but today, we’re hearing potential customers may have a number of options to consider when purchasing the purchasing the 8-inch tablet.
No – you won’t be able to purchase your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 in Hot Rod Red or Peppermint Pink. Instead, the variations we could expect are the GT-N5100 (Wi-Fi + 3G), GT-N5110 (Wi-Fi only), and GT-N5105 (Wi-Fi + 3G + LTE) with each of these planning to be released in Europe, although we’re sure a U.S. release is planned, too.
We expect Samsung to announce its Galaxy Note 8.0 some time during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later this month. Judging by previous leaks, we could see it running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and feature a 1280 x 800 resolution, an S Pen stylus, quad-core 1.6GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera, microSD card slot and a 4,600mAh battery.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-23: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official
- 2013-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price, Release Date Leak [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Accidentally Revealed In Promotional Ad
- 2013-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1