By now, we know how excited you Android users are for the next Samsung Galaxy S4 as any bit of new information regarding the device may receive more attention than it should. Based on a number of reports, we can safely say the Galaxy S4 will launch this spring with an expected unveiling some time in March with the device available for sale in April.
We originally reported on a rumor Samsung will plan to unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 15th, but it looks like we may be hearing more about the device one day earlier according to industry insider Eldar Murtazin.
Murtazin tweeted the following message earlier today:
“Save the date for a big announcement – March 14 And keep silence ”
Of course, Murtazin’s message doesn’t automatically confirm that date, although it certainly should be a date on your calendar you should pay close attention to as he’s been correct on these kinds of things more often than not. If he’s hearing March 14 is the big day for Samsung’s announcement, then we can only hope Murtazin is right once again.RELATED
- LG G2 Mini Rumored
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: twitter