By now, we know how excited you Android users are for the next Samsung Galaxy S4 as any bit of new information regarding the device may receive more attention than it should. Based on a number of reports, we can safely say the Galaxy S4 will launch this spring with an expected unveiling some time in March with the device available for sale in April.
We originally reported on a rumor Samsung will plan to unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 15th, but it looks like we may be hearing more about the device one day earlier according to industry insider Eldar Murtazin.
Murtazin tweeted the following message earlier today:
“Save the date for a big announcement – March 14 And keep silence ;)”
Of course, Murtazin’s message doesn’t automatically confirm that date, although it certainly should be a date on your calendar you should pay close attention to as he’s been correct on these kinds of things more often than not. If he’s hearing March 14 is the big day for Samsung’s announcement, then we can only hope Murtazin is right once again.
Next Story: Samsung Series 9 Review (NP900)
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before