Hmmm, the Samsung Galaxy S3 was first announced officially to the masses in London last year at the Galaxy S3 Unpacked event in 2012, and for next year’s edition, there is a possibility that Samsung Unpacked will kick off in chilly Moscow, Russia. It is said that there is a possibility of the Samsung Unpacked event happening alongside Sochi 2014, which is where the Olympic Winter Games will be held in Russia.
It was not too long ago that Samsung announced a sponsoring partnership with Sochi 2014, and since 2014 is a long way off (relatively speaking, of course, when it comes to the world of tech), but anything remains possible. It was leaked recently that Samsung Unpacked date will be held on March 15. Well, I think that the Galaxy S4 will be released this year, as it would be out of character for Samsung not to refresh their flagship smartphone annually, and the Galaxy S5 should see action in Russia instead. What do you think?
Next Story: Neptune Pine Smart Watch
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow