Yesterday we reported that according to the rumors, the Sony NEX-7n could be announced sometime in April. Some of its rumored specs included a new 24MP camera, different from the NEX-7, and supposedly a new EVF which is a vast improvement over the NEX-7. Now according to the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors, they have managed to get more details about said EVF. Based on what their source has told them, the EVF in the NEX-7n will feature a 3.8 million dot resolution, and that basically means that it will have 60% more resolution than the current NEX-7. Supposedly this new EVF will be “bright and sharp”. We can’t imagine how different this new EVF will look like, but if this is true we’re definitely looking forward to getting our hands on it. Since these specs cannot be confirmed, we suggest you take it with a grain of salt for now. In the meantime what do you guys think? How do you feel about EVFs, or do you prefer it the old school way?
Next Story: Chrome Plated Nokia Lumia 900 Is Fancy Looking
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)