With all of the attention Sony is receiving today for its upcoming press event where the world expects them to unveil the PlayStation 4, the company must be on cloud nine. It looks as though they’re apparently feeling very generous too as they have been sending messages to PSN “loyal customers” that include an attachment of a $10 voucher to be used for PlayStation Network purchases.
The letter sent out to loyal customers, myself included, says “Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of PlayStation Network. As a token of our appreciation, we’ve sent you $10.00 to spend on the PlayStation Store.”
No word has come directly from Sony as to what people they consider “loyal customers” and what part of the world these messages are being sent to, although we have a feeling it’s restricted to North American PSN users. Either way, if you haven’t checked your PSN’s received messages folder, you should do so as soon as you can as the offer expires on March 5th.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-09-24: PlayStation Network Maintenance Scheduled For September 25
- 2013-04-11: Ubisoft Announces Flashback Remake For XBLA, PSN
- 2013-03-29: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories Headed To PSN Next Week
- 2013-03-25: DuckTales Remastered Coming To XBLA, PSN, Wii U This Summer