Sony Mobile seems to be on a roll this time around, having introduced the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for a bunch of its 2012 Xperia smartphones, starting off with the Xperia T and Xperia V. If you happen to own the Sony Xperia TX and are wondering just how come there is no Jelly Bean goodness for you, be patient – it is set to arrive sometime in March.
Thanks to Google’s “Project Butter”, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will definitely offer a far smoother user experience on the Android operating system than ever before, and you will be able to also find updated, more intuitive versions of Sony Media apps like Walkman, Album and Movies. There is also a revamped homescreen experience that makes it a snap to handle widgets, apps and shortcuts, and with the ability to shift around up to 7 desktop panes, you will be spoilt for choice as to which widget you would want to put in!
Sony Mobile has also decided to throw in a new search function within the application tray itself, making life a breeze for you to locate your local apps. Go on now, go try to download the update if you haven’t done so already!RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Jelly Bean (Android), Sony, xperia t,
- Seen at: blogs.sonymobile