Yeah, so the HTC One has just been announced, and T-Mobile is first off the blocks among the four major mobile carriers in the US to announce that they will be carrying the new flagship device from HTC. This will be an LTE smartphone, which is the first Android-powered model from T-Mobile, and it will carry along with it the announced HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe and HTC BoomSound innovations, too.
Just what kind of a smartphone will the HTC One be like when it runs on T-Mobile’s 4G data plan? The perfect smartphone, as HTC would want you to believe, especially since the 4G data plan has no annual contract, making it a marriage made in tech heaven. Sorta. Well, I guess we will just have to be patient if we want to find out pricing and availability details of the HTC One over at T-Mobile, so stay tuned! It should definitely reside in the high end side of things, never mind that the hardware specifications do come close in certain areas to the HTC Butterfly.
Next Story: HTC One Is Official
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-04-24: HTC One Available On T-Mobile For $99 Down Payment
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-15: T-Mobile HTC One To Release On April 24
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders