Holding your iPhone while watching videos isn’t really a very comfortable experience, especially since holding it could block the speakers or even obscure the view if you have large hands or fingers. That’s usually the part where docks and stands come in, but if you’re looking for something more unique, a concept stand called the Vyne might be worth taking a look at. As you can see in the image above, the Vyne is a stand that wraps around your neck while holding your iPhone in front of you, thus allowing you to watch videos hands free! As it stands the Vyne is not an actual product but a concept, so for now it’s just something you can marvel at but cannot own. We’re not sure if its creator has plans to put it into production, but more information about the Vyne and additional photos can be found on its website.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces