The HTC Droid DNA released this past November, and we liked it for its ability to offer a full HD screen experience right in the palm of your hand. It did have a few issues, but Verizon is planning to roll out an update for the device that will hopefully help with its growing pains.
Verizon published a blog post earlier today where they promise to update the HTC Droid DNA that will have its users benefitting from both better connectivity of its hotspot, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections and additional functions. The 2.04.605.2 710RD update will also correct time stamps for incoming texts and feature an enhanced Recent Apps functionality as well as better audio quality for wired headsets.
The update should be available for HTC Droid DNA owners, which you can initiate the update process by going to Settings > Software Update > Status on your device. Hopefully there’s enough in the update to help you forget that you’re still running Android 4.1 while Android 4.2 is rolling out on other devices today.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06 Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon