It was just yesterday that folks who are rocking to the Nokia Lumia 920 flagship device from the Finnish smartphone company on AT&T were on the receiving end of a totally new firmware update, and it does seem as though this particular firmware update would form the basis of future updates for other Lumia devices, which carries with it its fair share of changes, especially for the display time-out that can be found under Settings > Lock Screen.
Right now, select users on a few Windows Phone devices can choose from the following quartet – 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes and 5 minutes. This particular choice would determine just how long your device will remain idle before the smartphone’s display powers off, and with the 1308 firmware from AT&T, there are new timing options, including 15 minutes, 30 minutes and the grand daddy of them all – Never. Not too sure who would choose Never, but you can’t quite tell from what the masses think, can you? I suppose that would come handy if you happen to love watching movies on your smartphone all the time.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: at&t, Lumia 920, windows phone,
- Seen at: wpcentral