If you are one who cannot get enough of benchmarks, and are always on the lookout to ensure that your hardware is on the cutting edge of things, then you might want to consider picking up the Digital Storm Hailstorm II, assuming your current gaming PC is on its last legs, and is long overdue for a replacement. The Digital Storm Hailstorm II comes with enough space to stash up to a quartet of radiators (ranging from 140mm to 480mm sizes), in addition to a quadruple GPU and dual CPU configuration, allowing you to arrive at an unprecedented level of performance and customization.
There will also be three front intake fans and a large rear exhaust fan to ensure that cooling within the system is maximized, and if your budget permits, you can include up to 15 fans in total, making the Hailstorm II carry one of the most powerful airflow designs available, while delivering prolonged stability and making sure that every component will be able to operate at peak performance with zero heat related bottlenecks.
Other than that, the sleek brushed aluminum front panel will open up to show off enough space for ten expansion slots, up to nine hard drives or SSD with three hot-swap mounts, four 5.25” optical drive bays, and both 2x USB 3.0 ports and 4x USB 2.0 ports. Any takers?
Next Story: Sonos Black Matte Sub Now Available For $599
- 2013-12-11: Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- 2013-03-19: Digital Storm Hailstorm II Is Pure Gaming PC Pedigree
- 2013-02-19: Digital Storm Bolt Is Thinnest Gaming PC In The World
- 2013-01-08: Digital Storm Unveils Aventum II Gaming Rig With New Cooling System
- 2012-10-23: Digital Storm’s Bolt gaming machine claims to be future-proof
- 2012-08-30: Digital Storm unveils X17E gaming laptop