This coming March 14th is definitely going to be a showstopper right in the middle of the Big Apple, as South Korean conglomerate Samsung prepares to take the wraps off their latest flagship smartphone, known as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Of course this will be an event where the whole world basically stops to see what the next generation iPhone rival would bring along with it, especially after Samsung decided to skip Mobile World Congress as the announcement point.
So far, there has been scant details concerning the Samsung Galaxy S4, and whatever alleged photos and screenshots of it have been touted to be fake. Well, until March 14th arrives, what we have are just rumors and speculation, with the latest source touting that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will arrive with a 5” AMOLED display, in addition to what is most likely a 13-megapixel camera at the back with a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter. Apart from that, do keep your fingers crossed that word of an octa-core processor will also ring true for an industry leading flagship.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before