Facebook announced earlier this year that its VOIP service would be launched initially to users in North America. Now the good news is that Facebook has decided to expand their offering and is now offering the same service to Facebook users in the UK. This VOIP feature is part of Facebook’s Messenger app that is available for mobile devices, like the iPhone. Facebook’s VOIP feature acts like a regular voice call, with the ability to leave voice messages in the event that your friend is offline. At this point in time we’re not sure when Facebook will roll this service out to other regions, so we guess you guys will have to be patient for now. In the meantime those in the UK will be able to look forward to this new service/feature.RELATED
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Follow: apps, Facebook,
- Seen at: theverge