Taking a screenshot is a relatively simple process and without any software, a screenshot can be captured simply by hitting the Print Screen button on your keyboard, launching an image editing program like Paint and pressing Paste. Mac users have it easier with the built-in screen capture command by pressing CMD + Shift + 3 or 4. In any case it looks like Google plans to make capturing screenshots much easier, especially during your Google+ Hangout sessions with friends or family where you want to retain those precious moments.
Dubbed Hangouts Capture, it’s basically a button that when pressed allows you to capture a screenshot of your Hangout session. On top of that, the photo will be saved to an album that will only be available to those in your Hangout. More details of the Hangout Capture feature can be found on Jeremy Ng’s Google+ page, and according to Ng the feature will be rolling out worldwide in the near future, so keep an eye out for it! In the meantime we guess Print Screen will just have to do!
Next Story: Sapphire Announces Mac Edition Radeon HD 7950
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted