The HTC Myst has been rumored to be the company’s next Facebook Phone, and today, we’re hearing the device has made its way through the FCC.
The PM33100, or HTC Myst, has received the approval of the FCC, which means we get to learn a little bit more about this supposed Facebook Phone. The device will feature the same four LTE frequencies that is normally used for AT&T smartphones, which we’re sure you know exactly what that means.
Not only that, but we know the Myst will come with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 in addition to its previously leaked specs of featuring a 4.3-inch 720p display with 320ppi pixel density, a dual-core 1.5GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage. The HTC is also expected to have a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera.
Considering the HTC Myst just made its way through the FCC, we’re sure HTC will probably reveal the device shortly. Hopefully whatever it turns out to be won’t suffer the same delay as its HTC One is currently experiencing.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-04-12: HTC First Launches Facebook Home Today On AT&T For $99
- 2013-04-04: HTC First Running Facebook Home Demo [HD video]
- 2011-06-20: HTC ChaCha spotted with AT&T logo
- 2011-05-09: HTC ChaCha and HTC Salsa up for pre-order in the UK
- 2011-03-02: HTC ChaCha renamed to ChaChaCha in Spain