There currently aren’t many alternatives to Apple’s Mail application for the iPad as the only mail application worth its salt would have to be Google’s Gmail application, although that app’s experience is far from perfect. But a new application called Incredimail might finally give the iPad a mail application that might offer a redesign of your inbox that might be worth your time.
Incredimail adopts a Flipboard style interface for your email as you flip through your messages instead of being met with a list of messages that are only seen as words. The application is being called a “unified messaging application” as it not only delivers your email in a beautiful interface, but it also integrates with social network platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as photo networks like Picasa Web, Flickr and Instagram.
Incredimail’s promotion video suggests this application could be used for iPad users who can be considered to be in their Golden Years, and we could definitely see older people getting more out of this app as reading incoming email and social network notifications could be much easier if the entire screen of the iPad was being used.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: apps, email, iPad, social media,