There currently aren’t many alternatives to Apple’s Mail application for the iPad as the only mail application worth its salt would have to be Google’s Gmail application, although that app’s experience is far from perfect. But a new application called Incredimail might finally give the iPad a mail application that might offer a redesign of your inbox that might be worth your time.
Incredimail adopts a Flipboard style interface for your email as you flip through your messages instead of being met with a list of messages that are only seen as words. The application is being called a “unified messaging application” as it not only delivers your email in a beautiful interface, but it also integrates with social network platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as photo networks like Picasa Web, Flickr and Instagram.
Incredimail’s promotion video suggests this application could be used for iPad users who can be considered to be in their Golden Years, and we could definitely see older people getting more out of this app as reading incoming email and social network notifications could be much easier if the entire screen of the iPad was being used.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07: myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor
- 2014-04-03: Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times
- 2014-03-28: Office For iPad Tops The iTunes App Store Charts
- 2014-03-28: Office For iPad Could Get Print Functionality Later