The Microsoft Surface did not really do as well as the software giant would have wanted it to, I suppose, but at least there is an initiative on Microsoft’s part now that enables business customers to pick up the Surface in bulk. Yes sir, we are talking about the Microsoft Surface, its fair share of accessories, as well as three-year warranty plans to boot, and this can be done through a spanking new Commercial Order site. Using the new website, business users are able to place volume orders for the Surface RT and Pro tablet/PC hybrid devices.
Of course, you will need to be a Microsoft employee, authorized partner or volume licensee in order to checkout the page, and according to the Commercial Order page notes, “Lead times for delivery and order requirements may vary depending on inventory. If you do not currently have a volume licensing agreement with Microsoft, there may be additional processing time to setup account and credit terms.” Will this move help revitalize the market to increase demand for the Microsoft Surface tablets?
Next Story: Samsung Applies For Galaxy NX Trademark
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01 Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26 Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-11 Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679
- 2014-03-10 Surface 2 LTE Tablets Sent To Microsoft Stores (Rumor)?