Fans of Minecraft, the digital version of a brick building exercise, you will be pleased to hear that the Minecraft 1.5 Redstone update is now made available from the game launcher. Mojang’s latest update release is a major one, where it will be accompanied by a slew of new redstone blocks, where among them include the Comparator, Hopper, Dropper, Daylight Sensor, Trapped Chest, Weighted Pressure Plates and Block of Redstone.
Of course, there will also be other changes including a spanking new Scoreboard system, lighting engine optimization as well as a new Texture Pack format. It would be too long to list down all changes in the Minecraft 1.5 Redstone update, but just in case you were wondering, the video that you see above will document all 120 changes in a five minute plus take. Hey, if you are not the kind who likes to read stuff, perhaps watching it would register in your brain easier, no? Heck, most folks would just update their Minecraft version anyways without going through to see what’s new. By the way, you do know that Minecraft will arrive on the Xbox 360 in a disc, right?RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: minecraft,
- Seen at: videogamer