Google+ is the internet search giant’s foray in to the online social network niche, largely dominated by the likes of Facebook and Twitter. The company has been putting a lot of work in to it, which clearly shows. Today the Google+ apps for both iPhone and Android have been refreshed. In the not so distant future, Google acquired Snapseed. They’re now bringing over their amazing photo enhancements for the Google+ iPhone app. Filters such as Drama and Retrolux can be added apart from having the ability to perform simple edits such as crop and rotate. Users can adjust contrast, brightness and saturation by sliding their fingers up and down and then left and right. Edited photos can be compared with the originals by doing a single tap at any time.
The Android Google+ app comes with a number of visual improvements, particularly for the content stream. Vital functions such as reshare, comment and +1 are now featured more prominently in each post. The posts now include more text upfront. Users can now display their current location on their Google+ profiles, or not if they don’t want to. Managing communities from the apps is now easier due to some minor improvements. The Google+ Android and iPhone app is now available for download from iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console