Heading to the bathroom to relieve yourself after a few too many drinks is a pretty natural act, although if you’re looking to make the experience more entertaining, you might have heard of several pee-controlled games, like the SEGA Toylet in Japan and the Guitar Pee. Well the good news for those living in North America who want to get in on the pee-controlled gaming action, you might be in luck because pee-controlled gaming urinals will be making their way to sports venues in North America, starting with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ Coca-Cola Park in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The purpose, apart from sheer novelty value, is to help remind men about the importance of prostate health. According to Angelo Baccala, MD of Lehigh Valley Urology Specialty Care and chief of Lehigh Valley Health Network’s division of urology, “Baseball fans know all about RBI, ERA and OBP […] But when it comes to their own PSA, many men don’t have a clue. We see this game as a fun and unique opportunity to remind men about the importance of prostate health.”
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-10-07: Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- 2013-09-25: Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon