If you happen to own a Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330, then it is time to brace yourself, for you would soon be able to get hold of the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. The Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 is one of the lesser known smartphones from the South Korean consumer electronics giant, considering how this is one of the lower end models to roll out last year. Right now, it seems that this particular update is available in Spain at this point in time via KIES, but chances are it ought to arrive in other markets not too long from now.
First launched in August last year, the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 came with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board, where it is accompanied by a 3” touchscreen display at 320 x 240 resolution, a full QWERTY keyboard, GPS with Glonass support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, a 2-megapixel shooter at the back with an 850MHz processor chugging away to keep things going, aided by 4GB of internal memory which can be further expanded using a microSD memory card slot. We do not expect it to pick up Android 4.2 though considering this is not a high end model, and neither does it have a dual-core processor.
Next Story: Google Blots Out 'Ungoogleable' In Sweden
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo