After the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, we expect that the next most anticipated Samsung Android device would be the Galaxy Note 3, the successor to the highly successful series of Note “phablet” devices. However what will the design of the Note 3 look like? Will be it also be a “life companion” like the S4, and will it be adopting a similar design philosophy? While we might have to wait a while before the Galaxy Note 3 is unveiled, the Korea Times is reporting that Samsung will be giving select high-level AT&T executives a sneak peek at the Galaxy Note 3 in a meeting that will be taking place in South Korea.
However these executives will only be getting a look at the design of the phone itself, and not of its innards or capabilities, meaning that this will be more of a shell than an actual working device. The source that provided this tip also “confirmed” that the Galaxy Note 3 will sport a 5.9” Full HD display. At 5.9” we can’t help but feel that things might be getting a bit out of hand, literally, but since these are only rumors we can’t confirm the validity, so take this with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover