After the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, we expect that the next most anticipated Samsung Android device would be the Galaxy Note 3, the successor to the highly successful series of Note “phablet” devices. However what will the design of the Note 3 look like? Will be it also be a “life companion” like the S4, and will it be adopting a similar design philosophy? While we might have to wait a while before the Galaxy Note 3 is unveiled, the Korea Times is reporting that Samsung will be giving select high-level AT&T executives a sneak peek at the Galaxy Note 3 in a meeting that will be taking place in South Korea.
However these executives will only be getting a look at the design of the phone itself, and not of its innards or capabilities, meaning that this will be more of a shell than an actual working device. The source that provided this tip also “confirmed” that the Galaxy Note 3 will sport a 5.9” Full HD display. At 5.9” we can’t help but feel that things might be getting a bit out of hand, literally, but since these are only rumors we can’t confirm the validity, so take this with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover