Just what are some of the plans you have lined up for this coming summer, other than the fact that you intend to take a really nice break away on a tropical island somewhere? Surely going through the list of blockbuster movies is something to look forward to, but if you were a consumer electronics company, what is on your agenda? Sony intends to roll out more smartphones for the masses, where the Sony Xperia A is definitely one of them, carrying the codename Dogo. This Sony Xperia A purportedly comes with a 4.6” display with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, a 2300mAh battery, being be water and dust resistant, supports 1Seg Japanese TV and NFC, and carries an IR Blaster to boot.
Apart from that, there are whispers of a Sony Xperia UL, also known as the “Gaga”, which will purportedly be a smartphone similar to the Sony Xperia ZL, albeit with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor running the show in place of a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro. Last but not least, would be a rumored phablet known as the Togari, where it is destined for a launch in Japan on DoCoMo, touting a 6.4” display at 1080p resolution, and looks set to rival the Galaxy Note 3.
Next Story: Rumor: Amazon Phone To Feature 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment