T-Mobile confirmed that the Blackberry Z10 will launch on the 26th of March, and if you were thinking of getting your hands on the device, being first in line has its benefits. According to the reports, T-Mobile is apparently giving away tickets to Alicia Keys’ concert and $25 off for the first 10 Blackberry Z10 customers. It’s pretty generous and the good thing is that if you’re not a fan of Alicia Keys, you could always sell those tickets off, ultimately reducing the amount you spent on the Blackberry Z10 in the end. If you are a fan, we guess this could be considered a win-win situation. Of course considering that this is only for the first 10 customers, we expect you’d probably need to get there really early. So, any T-Mobile subscribers out there planning to get their hands on the Blackberry Z10 tomorrow?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: BlackBerry Z10, t-mobile,
- Seen at: n4bb