I know that most of the world is looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy S4 in the upcoming Samsung Unpacked event that is happening in New York City later this coming March 14th, but spare a thought for its soon-to-be outdated predecessor, the Galaxy S3. The Samsung Galaxy S3 has proven to be phenomenally successful across many markets, and it arrives in the form of several variants, including an LTE-capable model which will eventually arrive on T-Mobile, especially after we have seen the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 with LTE support hitting the FCC.
Sporting the model number T999 originally (makes it sound a whole lot cooler as though it represented one of those killer Terminator robots, no?), a new T999L model number has been caught in the wild for some time now, with the “L” suffix seemingly pointing towards LTE connectivity. It does seem as though the LTE-capable version of the Galaxy S3 will be arriving on T-Mobile very, very soon – less than a month, actually. Will you pick this up, or would you rather make the straight jump to the Galaxy S4?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 720 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-20: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925