We’ve seen some neat rings in the past as we’ve seen ones that shows your love for Atari, doubles as a USB key, and a set of engagement rings based on a truly iconic exchange of words in Star Wars. A new ring we came across shows off your love for your Xbox 360, even though this is the final year it’ll be relevant.
The Xbox Ring was created by Brittany Foster of Bmf Jewelry who fancies up an eternity ring by replacing the diamonds with four mini-Xbox controllers with each controller having four sets of grouped stones, representing the Xbox 360′s controller button colors. The stones that are included in the Xbox ring contains four rubies, four emeralds and eight sapphires, four of which are yellow and the others are blue.
The ring’s price ranges between $700 – $1000 and comes in a size 8, although it Foster says it could be made into any ring size. We just hope whoever you get the ring for, they’re big fans of the Xbox 360 considering this isn’t exactly a cheap ring to buy somebody.RELATED
- YouTube Makes Its Way Onto The Nintendo 3DS
- PS4 Is The Fastest Selling Console In UK History
- Former Naughty Dog Boss Calls Nintendo "Irrelevant" In The Hardware Space
- Steam Achieves 7 Million Plus Concurrent Users
- Xbox One Seems To Be Ahead Of The PS4 In Black Friday Sales Figures
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: whengeekswed