We’ve seen some neat rings in the past as we’ve seen ones that shows your love for Atari, doubles as a USB key, and a set of engagement rings based on a truly iconic exchange of words in Star Wars. A new ring we came across shows off your love for your Xbox 360, even though this is the final year it’ll be relevant.
The Xbox Ring was created by Brittany Foster of Bmf Jewelry who fancies up an eternity ring by replacing the diamonds with four mini-Xbox controllers with each controller having four sets of grouped stones, representing the Xbox 360′s controller button colors. The stones that are included in the Xbox ring contains four rubies, four emeralds and eight sapphires, four of which are yellow and the others are blue.
The ring’s price ranges between $700 – $1000 and comes in a size 8, although it Foster says it could be made into any ring size. We just hope whoever you get the ring for, they’re big fans of the Xbox 360 considering this isn’t exactly a cheap ring to buy somebody.
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2013-12-16 Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12 Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content
- 2013-12-09 Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-27 Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold