Zombieland the movie was released back in 2009. It is safe to say that the movie was a hit. Its fans will no doubt be happy to hear that a Zombieland TV series may come to life on Amazon Prime, provided that enough viewers like the pilot to warrant the production of an entire TV series. The service is moving in to production of original content, much like its rivals Hulu and Netflix. Amazon Studios will be producing 13 pilots, seven comedy and six for children, and it will ultimately be up to Amazon Prime viewers to decide which of these pilots will bite the dust.
Amazon has not given a release date for these pilots, only adds that they will be coming soon. Along with Zombieland, the six comedy pilots include Alpha House, Browsers, Dark Minions, Onion News Empire, Supanatural and Those Who Can’t. The six pilots aimed for children are The Untitled J.J. Johnson Project, Creative Galaxy, Teeny Tiny Dogs, Oz Adventures, Tumbleaf and Sara Solves It. Amazon believes that adding original content will make Prime more enticing for users, can’t say I don’t agree with them on that.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Amazon, hulu, Netflix,
- Seen at: phx.corporate-ir.net