ZTE has been known for creating budget devices for the most part, although they have been trying to enter the high-end smartphone market as of late. However if you were planning on picking up a new smartphone and you’re shopping on a tight budget, ZTE might have you covered in the form of the ZTE Quantum. According to the folks at Android Police, they claim that this device, with the model number N8910, will be headed for Sprint although we’re not sure exactly when.
As far as its specs are concerned, it’s nothing to shout about. The ZTE Quantum is said to sport a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, a 5” 720p HD display, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and will come with 4G LTE and with a 13MP rear-facing camera to boot. While it is decently specced, we doubt it will be compared against the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z or the HTC One, but at the same time we expect that with those specs, it should come in at a pretty affordable price.
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-01-27: ZTE Optik 2 Launches On Sprint For $29.99
- 2013-11-10: Mysterious ZTE Tablet For Sprint Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-06-10: Sprint HTC Tiara, ZTE Vital/Quantum Hits The FCC
- 2013-03-29: Sprint And Softbank Promise Not To Use Chinese Equipment, Will Replace Huawei Products In Clearwire's Portfolio
- 2013-02-21: Sprint Force LTE Leaks As Entry-Level Android Phone From ZTE