Rovio is certainly a name that everyone should remember by now, as they are the ones who came out with the Angry Birds game that took the world by storm, appearing on just about every mobile platform to boot. Well, I guess they are now stuck with the curse of Angry Birds, as their subsequent title, Amazing Alex, did not do too amazing in terms of sales, but at least the game has finally arrived on the Windows Phone Store.
Once you have installed the application from the Windows Phone Store, you can get started with the game. Basically, the reason Alex is “amazing” is due to his imagination and a penchant for the extraordinary, where he is capable of turning his toys as well as household objects into gripping adventures. Amazing Alex can be downloaded onto your Nokia Lumia for £0.79p a pop, as long as your handset runs on Windows Phone 7.x or 8, you are good to go. There are more than 100 levels to go through, set in a quartet of locations, so it is time to exercise that brain!
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2012-03-23: Angry Birds Space won't be arriving on Windows Phone
- 2011-08-01: Angry Birds for Windows Phone 7 get another 90 more levels