AT&T and ScanBuy, which provides bar code technology, have teamed up to offer designer bar code solutions to companies that are looking to launch new marketing campaigns. Apart from allowing businesses to execute, monitor and report on smarter mobile experiences for their customers, businesses will have access to “near real-time” analytics so that they can figure out whether or not the marketing campaign is gaining any traction. Data will be provided in various categories such as gender, age, device type, time and date stamp, scan location and operating system. All of this data can be used by businesses to enhance their campaigns as well as increases engagement with their customers.
The QR codes will be custom made for the campaigns, they’ll accomplish tasks such as providing product information, coupons, promotions, links to videos and email generation. This will enable businesses to create campaigns that increase their brand awareness. The QR codes will be compatible with almost all conventional QR applications available for a wide variety of mobile devices, as well as Scanbuy’s ScanLife and AT&T’s Code Scanner app, which comes pre-installed on all new AT&T smartphones.
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow